The Sassy Pants Snap Nappy is a one size fits most (3.5-18kg) and has rows of rising snaps up the front to adjust the leg holes to get the perfect fit.
This pocket nappy includes a breathable shell and suede inner that quickly draws moisture away. You can slide the absorbent booster pad(s) into the pocket or lie them on the shell.
The nappy includes an inner gusset to catch the runny poos and has a waterproof tummy panel to stop wees wetting clothes.
The Bamboo cotton booster pads are 36cm x 12cm. Each absorbent pad includes 3 layers of thirsty 420gsm natural fibre bamboo and cotton. 420gsm is thicker than most bamboo cotton booster pads on the market.
Nappy comes with two quality bamboo/cotton inserts.
- Everything you need!
- Includes 2 quality bamboo/cotton inserts
- One size fits most
- Can adjust leg holes
- Leak proof
- Gorgeous designs
1. Nappy Change - After removing your childs used nappy, flick the solid poo into the loo. Quick rinse off.
2. Basket - Put the pads & Nappy outer shell into a laundry basket or washing machine with lid open. No need to soak
3. Prewash - Wash at 40 degrees to 60 degrees. Use washing powder (Persil Ultimate is excellent) No fabric softener or beach.
4. Main Wash - Within 2 days, top up the washing machine that has the nappies with other small laundry items and put through a full wash at 40-60 degrees.
5. Dry - Line dry but avoid prolonged sun exposure of the nappy outer shells. Booster pads can be tumble dried if needed
6. Stuff - Put the pad (s) into the nappy ahead of time. Avoid scratching the waterproof layer with rings or fingernails.
For more advice see - www.cleanclothnappies.com